Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DIY Blog at Gift Giving Time

I'm facing a conundrum.

There are projects in the works that I'd like to write about, but they're gifts for folks who I believe read this, at least occasionally. What to do? If I post the works-in-progress I'll spoil the surprises. If I don't, I might not have much else to say for the next few weeks. Something to ponder. Maybe I'll just have to really motivate to work on more things so I have posting material that won't interfere with my gifts. That might be the solution. Anyone know how to add a few hours to the day?

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog, really only to be jealous of your yummy food and your cutie daughter that eats it! If I happen to be the beneficiary of a handmade sarah gift, I wont tell you if it spoils a surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm at risk for a super sar bear sews surprise. (ps I think you should trademark that phrase!) Blog about your recipes right now instead of crafts. Love you!

    ReplyDelete