Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Trial run

Here goes- my first blog post ever.

I spent the day doing a lot of what seemed like nothing, but the somethings in between have me excited. I'm working on Naomi's thank you note stationary, recycling her myriad drawings into note cards. Hope to have them all ready by the time we need them after her birthday party next week.

Also, I just got back from DePiero's Market with some yummy fruit that I plan to turn into yummier ice pops with my new ZOKU quick pop maker. Here are some photos of last night's first run with that wacko gadget.
The "machine."


Strawberry pieces, mashed watermelon, and mango ready to get "popsified." That's Naomi's new word, thanks to Daddy, for what someone is after they've been eating a popsicle.Today I'm shooting for some more variety. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment