Thursday, March 31, 2011

What a Difference a Color Change Makes

Just a short post to share these photos of a quilt I finished today. If it looks familiar, there's good reason. Check out this post from a few weeks ago.
These two quilts are almost exactly the same layout. The main differences in the fabrics are color and style. The color change is pretty obvious. The style of the pink one is more vintage in feel, and the bright one from today is more modern and bold. I love them both, but it's always a bit astonishing to see how much can change by swapping out fabrics.

That's really all I have to say.

Here are some glamor shots of the newest member of quiltdom...

Detail of top.

Back

All ready to go.

This quilt makes me happy. And, with Leah as my focus group, it makes babies happy, too. Hope the recipient feels the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment